Labyrinth Labs is a One-stop-shop for DevOps, Cloud and Kubernetes ensuring a hassle-free cloud journey. Our main focus is to architect and build robust, scalable and cloud native platforms. As a team of experienced DevOps engineers, we know how to help our customers to start their journey to the cloud, address the issues they have in their current setups and provide a strategic solution to transform their infrastructure.
This role is a unique blend of several key positions: Technical Account Manager, Project Manager, Project communication Lead, and Project Coordinator. If you feel encouraged to have the responsibility to oversee the end-to-end lifecycle of cloud infrastructure projects, you are committed to client satisfaction and project success, and can identify future opportunities for our clients, let us know about yourself!
What will you do:
Client Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Act as the primary contact for client inquiries, concerns, and escalations.
- Proactively address and prevent project execution and client communication concerns.
- Engage in regular feedback collection and handle any customer complaints or communication issues.
- Follow up with clients to ensure timely delivery of necessary inputs.
Potential Backlog and Development Opportunities:
- Identify potential backlog and future development opportunities for existing clients.
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to translate business needs into technical and operational plans.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of the projects.
- This includes coordination with internal teams such as engineering, sales, and support to deliver project successfully, on time and within given budget.
- Coordinate project resources, tasks, and deliverables to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Monitor and maintain a tracking system up-to-date with project progress with respect to milestones and deadlines to ensure smooth reporting.
- Manage changes and updates during the project lifecycle.
- Conduct regular project reviews, implement and manage feedback loops for ensure continuous improvement with corrective actions
- Work closely with cloud architects, engineers, and developers to ensure seamless project execution.
- Cooperate with sales, marketing, and product development people within the company to align on client needs and company objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong project management skills
- Punctuality, detail orientation
- Structured, logical & strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams
- Client-first approach & Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Software Development and/or Infrastructure background
- Fluent in English, Slovak, or/and Czech language
Nice to have:
- Financial management and budgeting experience
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
Why join us?
We are a remote-first company of 20+ Cloud enthusiasts. Considering our remote setup, we are looking for someone comfortable with asynchronous communication, proactive approach, and experience with collaborative tools. We don’t spend hours on meetings, don’t worry. The time is primarily secured for focus work.
Not a 100% fit for you according to the description? That’s OK, apply anyway, and let us know what else you can bring to the table.
Just like you, we also want to close the Technical Project & Account Manager position in the shortest amount of time. Doing our best, we want to go through the interview process within 20 business days since the first interview.
The process consists of:
1st – Culture round with our People partner who will explain to you all aspects of the role and the company, gets to know you better from the personal POV – 60 min
2nd – Deep dive round with our CTO to check your experience, thinking, and decision-making – 60 min
3rd – Final check round with our CGO who will consider communication and client-first approach – 30 min