We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to build up on our expertise. We are hard to please and want someone skilled enough to keep track with our velocity in implementing the latest technologies and development approaches.
What you will do
- Design and build scalable infrastructures for applications on AWS/Azure from start to finish. First things first – you will identify business needs and then take the project to its launch across a diverse range of customers.
- Participate in the development of our cloud native platform
- Work with Cloud Native technologies
- Analyze the current technology stack and processes in use and recommend improvements based on current trends to keep the company on track with the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Contribute to the OSS projects to bring balance to the universe. You get what you give.
What we expect from you:
Truth to be said – we want someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in SRE, DevOps, or similar engineering positions
- Extensive experience with cloud providers and their services (at least one of AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with architecting and automating cloud-native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning IaC, IaaS, or SaaS
- Hands-on experience architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools
- Strong programming knowledge
- Experience with micro-services and distributed application architecture
- Experience with Kubernetes/Openshift/EKS/GKE/AKS and running container orchestration systems
- Experience with Terraform and other IaC tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to context-switch between multiple projects, codebases, and concepts with ease